Tuesday, October 23, 2007



Concert just finished. Haha. Finally!!! Dont need to coordinate liao. HAHA!!! The concert went off quite smoothly n the last part was so touching sia, maybe to us the members of NPS. My frenz was saying the last part was too draggy. Haha. A new boy band is appearing in NPS soon. The "7788" HAHA! The next T'ang Quartet. 2 cellist n 3 violinist. I feel a sense of belonging to the NPS n cant bear to quit haha. Well, at least nw i got a place to chill off wif my good frenz at the club house. Haha!
Thinking of school works n happening. I would only say a "bad" haha. This sem de module quite alot must memorise sia. Nt easy. I hate memorising. Well in any case, i hope i can stay away from temptation of playing games in class. Haha. But eh even i listen, i'm still easily distracted by gamers around me. Haha. Jia lak sia. Well well above is a pic taken after my first concert wif the NPS. HAHA.

No comments: